I'm Loathe To Admit This...

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I'm Loathe To Admit This...

but lately Joe Scarborough, who is usually an unlikable pompous windbag, has impressed me a little bit lately. First his appearence on Bill Maher recently and now this essay Sudan Suffering in Silence on Huffington Post.

By the way, if you haven't checked it out, the spanking new (Arianna) Huffington Post is fascinating. Instead of a traditional blog or polyblog, it has short bloggy entries by a bizarre mix of celebrities-- for example, historian Arthur Schlesinger on Bush's recent Yalta comments, actor John Cusack on Hunter S. Thompson, singer Quincy Jones on Michael Jackson, Bill Maher on renewable energy, as well as Larry David, Danielle Crittenden, Walter Cronkite, Julia Louise-Dreyfus, Joe Scarborough, Sen. Jon Corzine, etc. They all write about whatever they want on a wide variety of subjects, although all are political or media commentary. It's pretty neato.

Larry David's essay Why I Support John Bolton shouldn't be missed. Well, if you're into that sort of thing.

0 comments in I'm Loathe To Admit This...

Post a Comment

 
I'm Loathe To Admit This... | Demagogue Copyright © 2010