When the Prez Said the "Democrat Majority"

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

When the Prez Said the "Democrat Majority"

Many Dems were pissed when President Bush referred in his SOTU address to the "Democrat majority" in Congress, even though his prepared text read "Democratic majority." Bush was asked about this in his Monday interview with NPR's Juan Williams, and this was his reply:
PRESIDENT BUSH: "Yeah. Well, that was an oversight then. I mean, I'm not trying to needle. Look, I went into the hall saying we can work together and I was very sincere about it. I didn't even know I did it."
Our president is such a verbal blunderhead that I'm inclined to believe him.

0 comments in When the Prez Said the "Democrat Majority"

Post a Comment

 
When the Prez Said the "Democrat Majority" | Demagogue Copyright © 2010