"Hillary, Meet Me at the R St. Starbucks at 3 P.M."

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

"Hillary, Meet Me at the R St. Starbucks at 3 P.M."

That may sound like a presumptuous request, but Senator Clinton said this past weekend that she's looking for some conversation:
"I am not just starting a campaign. I am starting a conversation with you ..."
And I have a lot of important things to converse with her about. One of my co-workers has been a real shit lately. And my monthly condo fee's going up because of the cost of cable. Great to know she's willing to take time out of her busy schedule and listen.

(Hillary's Senate campaign began as a "listening tour." Now, her presidential campaign begins as "a conversation." Why do politicians feel they have to toy with us by engaging in these bullshit word games?)

0 comments in "Hillary, Meet Me at the R St. Starbucks at 3 P.M."

Post a Comment

 
"Hillary, Meet Me at the R St. Starbucks at 3 P.M." | Demagogue Copyright © 2010