An Inauspicious Return

Thursday, January 05, 2006

An Inauspicious Return

I haven't posted anything here in what seems like months, mainly because I didn't have anything interesting or important to say.

And I still don't.

But Slate has finally answered a question that has been plaguing me for years: What happens to the merchandise that has been printed up for championship game losers?

At then end of every Super Bowl, World Series, etc... the winning players are immediately sporting shirts and hats proclaiming their victory. They were obviously printed up in advance for both team ... so what happens to those shirts and hats printed up for the team who lost?

Apparently they are either destroyed or donated to charities and distributed overseas.

So that question has finally been answered ... and now I won't have to post anything until I find some article that explains why nobody has ever bothered to sell sour cream in a squeeze bottle.

0 comments in An Inauspicious Return

Post a Comment

 
An Inauspicious Return | Demagogue Copyright © 2010