A "War" Needs an Official Declaration...

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A "War" Needs an Official Declaration...

otherwise we'd have to call it "The Police Action Against Christmas."

You knew it was only a matter of time-- an official Declaration of War Against Christmas (a parody) and a right-winger at Townhall blames The Jews for leading the war on Christmas (sadly, not a parody). Apparently it's OK to demonize Jews for "stealing Christmas," refer to Jews and the ACLU interchangably, and tell Jews that this is a "Christian Nation" if you yourself are a right-wing, conservative Republican Jew.

I suppose it's high time for me to start blaming gays for destroying the American family. While I'm at it I might as well blame my nonreligious, liberal family for my homosexuality. (Conveniently ignoring that I'm the only gay kid in my family or that people like Mary Cheney exist.) Maybe if I pretended to be a self-hating ex-liberal, ex-gay I could be the right-wing's next media darling?

All I really need is a gay man to marry and to pretend that every day of my life is opposite day. However, I suppose that means I'd have to stop blogging and start pretending to hate all you fine people. Nah.

0 comments in A "War" Needs an Official Declaration...

Post a Comment

 
A "War" Needs an Official Declaration... | Demagogue Copyright © 2010