Blogligations

Monday, April 11, 2005

Blogligations

Feddie has bestowed upon me a obligation to answer six quasi-interesting questions regarding my reading habits, which I will now answer because I always do what crazy, right-wing Catholic federalists tell me to.

So here goes
1. You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be [saved]?

"Molloy" by Samuel Beckett (probably an odd choice, but that book ruined fiction for me forever)

2. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?

Not that I can think of.

Wait ... does the leather clad Olivia Newton John from the end of "Grease" count? Then yes.

3. The last book you purchased?

"An Introduction to the International Criminal Court" by William A. Schabas "

4. What are you currently reading?

See above

5. Five books you would take to a deserted island?

1. "The Devils" by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
2. "The Man Without Qualities Vol. 1: A Sort of Introduction and Pseudo Reality Prevails" by Robert Musil
3. "The Great American Novel" by Philip Roth
4. "Leave None to Tell the Story" by Alison Des Forges (a long Human Rights Watch report on the genocide in Rwanda - I figured that if I'm trapped on an island, I'll finally have time to read the entire thing.)
5. Either "The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook" or "Final Exit: The Practicalities of Self-Deliverance and Assisted Suicide for the Dying"


6. Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?
I'm passing this on to my co-bloggers because I would like to see their answers, and because I like burdening them with my selfish requests.

0 comments in Blogligations

Post a Comment

 
Blogligations | Demagogue Copyright © 2010