Just a few comments:
* Suddenly Bush cares about balancing the budget? earmarks? reigning in spending? That's pure comedy.
* No mention whatsoever of Katrina or New Orleans/Gulf Coast recovery.
* I realized how hard it must be to sit behind Bush for 51 minutes and try not to show any emotion-- basically all Nancy Pelosi did was blink *a lot.*
* Who arranged it so that Obama was sitting right in front of Hillary?
* The long screenshot of Condi looking as miserable as ever was priceless.
* The moment where Bush and Cheney took a drink of water at the exact same time-- it really made Bush look like Cheney's ventriloquist dummy.
* Bush is still as smirky as ever.