Condi Rice, Closet Hammas Supporter

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Condi Rice, Closet Hammas Supporter

Conservative columnist Joseph Farah seems to think she is. At the Human Events website, Farah writes:

I've waited to deal with the following news development because it is so disturbing to me personally, I needed to let my rage subside.

I can now speak and write coherently about the latest ghastly statements by Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice concerning the Middle East. But it's not easy.

What were the “ghastly” statements by Rice that induced a “rage” in Farah?
"The Palestinian people deserve a better life, a life that is rooted in liberty, democracy, uncompromised by violence and terrorism, unburdened by corruption and misrule and forever free of the daily humiliation of occupation. I promise you my personal commitment to that goal."
Those sound like reasonable statements for a U.S. secretary of state to make. But perhaps I’d feel differently if, like Farah, I were an apocalyptic, Bible-based diplomacy person.

This is Farah’s twisted interpretation of what Rice said:
… Rice said America could have no greater legacy than to divide the land of Israel and establish a Palestinian Arab terrorist state …
The suggestion that Rice wants a “terrorist state” is rather silly considering that she specifically said she wants the Palestinians to have “a better life … uncompromised by violence or terrorism …”

Either Farah doesn’t know the meaning of the word “uncompromised” or he’s downright delusional.

0 comments in Condi Rice, Closet Hammas Supporter

Post a Comment

 
Condi Rice, Closet Hammas Supporter | Demagogue Copyright © 2010