Why You Don't Have Arnold To Kick Around (Much) Anymore

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Why You Don't Have Arnold To Kick Around (Much) Anymore

You may have noticed (then again, you may not) that I hadn't posted anything for three or four weeks until today. I was in England with the family on vacation for the second half of August. And now that I'm back, expect little or no posting from me throughout much of September. I'll be back in London on Friday, then in Tanzania (which has painfully slow Internet connections) next week, then (probably) in Grenada for another week later in the month. The last time I did the Tanzania-Grenada thing, in January and February, it turned into a four- or five-month hiatus from blogging. I don't think that will happen this time, although October is shaping up to be a hellish month at work. But anyway, when your phone doesn't ring, it'll be me. Or, less poetically, don't worry that I've fallen off the face of the earth if my cheery and uplifting words don't appear in this space for a few weeks at a time.

0 comments in Why You Don't Have Arnold To Kick Around (Much) Anymore

Post a Comment

 
Why You Don't Have Arnold To Kick Around (Much) Anymore | Demagogue Copyright © 2010