Out of the Loop...

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Out of the Loop...

I've been a little checked-out from the blog lately, hopefully for good reason.

The other day my wife and I put a bid on our first house, last night it was accepted! It's in different city and state than where we are now, and if all goes well we'll close by mid-August. Between now and then my blogging might be a little spotty at times, as my attention and energy will likely be sucked up by the process.

I'll soon find out if you can take the Beltway out of the girl by removing the girl from the Beltway. Prolly not. I'd wager that my focus on national politics might shift to include more regional politics. Although there is one special thing I am really looking forward to. The new house is in Pennsylvania, which is aptly nicknamed "Pennsyltucky," so registering to vote will be at the top of my list-- so I can vote AGAINST Man-on-dog Santorum in November. That might just be my most satisfying voting booth experience EVER.

0 comments in Out of the Loop...

Post a Comment

 
Out of the Loop... | Demagogue Copyright © 2010