Want Some Dirty, Bloodsoaked Fake Money?

Monday, April 24, 2006

Want Some Dirty, Bloodsoaked Fake Money?

I don't ever open or read spam, but the sender's name caught my eye. The email says it is from Charles Taylor's personal attorney.
My name is Barrister XXXXX(Esq.), the personal attorney to the former president of Liberia MR CHARLES TAYLOR here referred as my client who is presently in political asylum.

Before his departure to asylum, my client handed over to me some documents containing his deposit in one of the security company here in Ghana and he instructed me to move this consignment out of Ghana through a diplomatic courier.

The consignment contains money worth of ($30.8) Thirty million eight hundred thousand United States Dollars in the two trunk boxes right now in the Finance firm.
Ugh. I have no words for the revulsion I have towards whomever is trying to run an identity theft scam using the promise of a well-known warlord's blood money.

I hate people.

0 comments in Want Some Dirty, Bloodsoaked Fake Money?

Post a Comment

 
Want Some Dirty, Bloodsoaked Fake Money? | Demagogue Copyright © 2010