Greta Van Susteren: On the Ball

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Greta Van Susteren: On the Ball

So I stumbled across this inane profile of Greta Van Susteren and discovered, heretofore totally unbeknownst to me, that she grew up in the same town that I did.

And then I discovered that she is an idiot
"Last Sunday I'm at home," said Shine, the Fox programming executive, "and I get a BlackBerry e-mail from Greta: 'Can you send me to Darfur?' That's how Greta's mind works. She's read the paper, something's struck her as interesting and important to find out about, and now she wants to go do it."
Wow, three years into the genocide and Van Susteren finally reads something about it that was interesting enough to temporarily distract her from her wall-to-wall coverage of Natalee Holloway.

And now she wants to go for a visit.

Too bad she didn't discover this before 400,000 people had died and the entire place descended into f***ing anarchy.

0 comments in Greta Van Susteren: On the Ball

Post a Comment

 
Greta Van Susteren: On the Ball | Demagogue Copyright © 2010