In 15 minutes it's all over!

Monday, June 13, 2005

In 15 minutes it's all over!

Finally-- it's the Michael Jackson trial verdict! Of course they'll be all sorts of post-verdict ramblings and obsession by the MSM, but at least the end is in sight!

I've been looking forward to this day since the Michael Jackson trial coverage started-- the day it's over and I can feel safe to turn CNN on again. While I find the trial coverage itself as much fun as getting poison ivy in your eye, the people I truly loathe are his die-hard supporters. I will be so happy to never again see those sad, weeping pathetic people who don't know Jackson personally but since they LOVE LOVE LOVE him they're 100% that's he's not a child molestor based on absolutely nothing. I don't know what Jackson is, I really don't care, but those people are just a bunch of deluded, cult-of-celebrity-obsessed bloody idiots. They embody everything I detest about America pop culture-- infinitely shallow, meaningless and mindless.

What-oh-what will MSM do to fill the Michael Jackson-shaped hole left in their collective heart?

0 comments in In 15 minutes it's all over!

Post a Comment

 
In 15 minutes it's all over! | Demagogue Copyright © 2010