Worst Spam Ever

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Worst Spam Ever

I wouldn't have actually seen this if it hadn't been for the preview window-- I was about to delete it when I caught Paul Wellstone's name. This is as despicable as it is off-the-wall.
I am Barrister Phillip Andrews, the personal attorney to the late Senator Paul Lane Wellstone, a Citizen of the United states and he was into politics.

On the 25th of October 2002, my client,his wife and their three children were involved in a fatal Plane Crash near Eveleth-Virginia Municipal Airport.

Unfortunately they all lost their lives including other people in the plane. Since then I have made several enquiries to several Embassies to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you.

I contacted you to assist in repartrating the money and property left behind by my client since I have no place to locate any of his relatives...Particularly, My late client had an account with one of the banks Europe valued at about US$9.3Million (Nine Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which I witness the documentations before he left for the states on 24 October 2002.
It's just so sick and wrong for so many reasons.

0 comments in Worst Spam Ever

Post a Comment

 
Worst Spam Ever | Demagogue Copyright © 2010