I'm Feeling A Bit Insecure...

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I'm Feeling A Bit Insecure...

...after reading the first page of the normally ebullient blog Boing Boing. I expect to find a few political tidbits among a long list of arcane oddities. Not so today.

1. This NYT story details how easy it was for Sen. Ted Steven's staff to steal his identity. I guess that's not surprising, but still...

2. Want to fool a biometric fingerprint sensor? Apparently it's about as low tech as getting your hands on a laser printer, overhead projector and wood glue. Actually, that is kind of cool.

3. You can also find out how to open a laptop lock with a toilet paper tube. Many other lesson can be had at this link, the home of The Open Organization of Lockpickers.

I wonder if there's some way I could blame an out-of-control judiciary for this?

0 comments in I'm Feeling A Bit Insecure...

Post a Comment

 
I'm Feeling A Bit Insecure... | Demagogue Copyright © 2010