Hello?

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Hello?

Is anyone paying attention?

Please, someone Stateside tell me this story is all over the American press. I've seen scarce evidence of that on my admittedly somewhat random scanning of the Internet.

Please, please tell me the media aren't that far in the tank or that incompetent, and that the public isn't that jaded and cynical. Regardless of what people might infer from my posts, I am an idealist and an optimist at heart. I don't want to believe that this kind of information no longer has a place in our democracy.

If lying under oath about a collateral issue in a civil case is an impeachable offense, then this conspiracy to defraud the public and kill tens of thousands of people should have the House Judiciary Committee coming back from recess posthaste.

Anyone out there listening?

0 comments in Hello?

Post a Comment

 
Hello? | Demagogue Copyright © 2010