I Haven't Finished Lying to the People Yet

Thursday, April 14, 2005

I Haven't Finished Lying to the People Yet

Are you still waiting for Bush to put forth some proposed solutions to fixing Social Security?

Well, you'll have a bit longer to wait
President Bush signaled Thursday he is not ready yet to reveal how he would fix Social Security's looming insolvency, saying he has to first persuade people there is a problem.

"I got a lot more time to tell people that there is a problem," Mr. Bush said in a speech to newspaper editors.
From what I have been able to find on the White House web page, Bush held his first Social Security propaganda session on January 11th. If after three months of his constant harping on the mantra of "Social Security has problems," the American people still aren't aware of that fact, they are never going to become aware of it.

Where is that bold and decisive leadership of his that I keep hearing so much about?

Wanker.

0 comments in I Haven't Finished Lying to the People Yet

Post a Comment

 
I Haven't Finished Lying to the People Yet | Demagogue Copyright © 2010