Tom DeLay, Top Demagogue

Monday, March 21, 2005

Tom DeLay, Top Demagogue

I promised I wasn't going to write another word on this blog about the Terri Schiavo case. I don't want to feed the beast.

But then Tom DeLay made me, he forced my hand.

This is exactly why the World's Biggest Asshole is the world's biggest asshole-- although I don't know how he speaks since his mouth is firmly planted on the right-wing's asscheeks.
"Mrs. Schiavo's life is not slipping away ―it is being violently wrenched from her body in an act of medical terrorism."
Just when I thought the Schiavo political charade couldn't be more ridiculous, leave it up to the World's Biggest Asshole to find a way to make Randall Terry appear measured. Thanks for never letting us down over here at demagogue, Tom. Perhaps you could suggest that Michael Schiavo should be sent to Git-mo?

Tom, if there is a hell I think you're going to have a special realm named after you.

Addendum: Apparently Cal Thomas will keep you company there. While there are many reasons, not least of which is because he compares Terri Schiavo to Rosa Parks. I kid you not.

0 comments in Tom DeLay, Top Demagogue

Post a Comment

 
Tom DeLay, Top Demagogue | Demagogue Copyright © 2010