Daily Darfur

Monday, March 28, 2005

Daily Darfur

Today's Daily Darfur is now up over at the coalition blog, along with several other recent posts.

I must apologize for my lack of posts over here at Demagogue in recent days. The fact is that I have become (even more) obsessed with Darfur and I am finding it difficult to pay attention to most anything else.

Initially, I resisted the idea of creating a blog solely dedicated to Darfur because I figured that once I did, my obsession with the issue would consume me and I'd be unable to focus on anything else.

And that is exactly what has happened.

When I was just writing for Demagogue, I forced myself to keep my Darfur posts to a minimum out of fear of boring everyone. But now that I have a forum in which I can indulge this obsession, I find that it is consuming nearly all of my blogging energy.

I am going to continue to try to post here at Demagogue whenever I see some non-Darfur issue worth commenting on, but most of my blogging will probably be relegated to the Coalition for Darfur for the foreseeable future.

I hope that you all understand.

0 comments in Daily Darfur

Post a Comment

 
Daily Darfur | Demagogue Copyright © 2010