My Hero

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

My Hero

I have a new hero - an 8 year old kid
A Connecticut boy has been making good use of his Christmas present.

Since getting a Green Bay Packers jersey sporting quarterback Brett Favre's No. 4 on Christmas Day 2003, 8-year-old David Witthoft has worn it 408 straight days.

"I just kept doing it for fun," said Witthoft, of Ridgefield, Conn. "Some of the kids at school said, 'You are weird' and stuff. But I'm not sure when I'll stop."

Witthoft told the Green Bay Press-Gazette for a story in Sunday's editions that he wants a Guinness Book of Records mark for the most consecutive days wearing a Packers jersey. No such record exists, Guinness officials said.
I once wore the same pair of jeans every day for an entire semester during college - I wonder if I can get in the Guinness Book of Records.

0 comments in My Hero

Post a Comment

 
My Hero | Demagogue Copyright © 2010