My Heart Just Skipped a Beat

Friday, February 04, 2005

My Heart Just Skipped a Beat

From the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Talking at length about his political plans and the future of his party, Sen. Russ Feingold said he would consider running for president in 2008 if there is enough encouragement and interest from Democrats and if he thinks he has a real shot at winning the nomination.

[edit]

"If at some point people say, 'Hey, we think you ought to run for president' (and) it's a serious thing, I'm going to listen. I would only run if I honestly believed that I was the guy that really could win, that I was the person who was the best candidate to run," said Feingold, who sat down Wednesday at a reporter's request to talk about the Democratic Party and the 2008 presidential contest.
I'm positively giddy.

0 comments in My Heart Just Skipped a Beat

Post a Comment

 
My Heart Just Skipped a Beat | Demagogue Copyright © 2010